90. The Way Forward with Krista HollandNov 10, 2020
History/Herstory points the way forward. Connect with the path in this episode with Sacred Drummer and Teacher of Living Arts, Krista Holland.
Hear how she followed her Soul and the Universe said fiercely and with so much love, "Don't Stop!"
This is the main message of this whole podcast: When your Soul says yes, when your Soul says go, don't stop."
Krista takes us through:
- Her own path to Sacred Drumming Finding Teachers
- Following her own "beat"
- A brief Herstory: When the Drummers Were Women
- The cross-cultural phenomenon that drumming was and is
- How drumming in circle or community creates coherence without needing language
- The neurological benefits of drumming - including the ease with which her son would fall asleep when she would drum
- How to get started with the frame drum
About My Guest:
Krista Holland is a yogini, frame drummer, multifaceted teacher, modern polymath, and independent researcher. Krista's work and teaching draw from her in-depth practice and studies in the realms of Hatha yoga, Sacred Drumming, Permaculture, and ancient culture. Krista began her inquiry into Eastern philosophy, mysticism, and various meditation practices at an ashram in India at twelve years of age through one of her Mother's many teachers. Krista has dedicated her life to living and sharing a full-spectrum mandala of practices and disciplines, both ancient and modern. Krista is known for her powerfully transformative teaching and artistry in Hatha Yoga, Permaculture Design and Gardening, and Sacred Drumming.
Connect with Krista:
Connect with LC:
Listen to Amy's Episode: https://anchor.fm/theboundlesssoul/episodes/I-Hear-Dead-People-with-Amy-White-elnoma
Subscribe to The Boundless Soul Podcast on Apple
Keep on Being Boundless with LC
Join our mailing list to receive the latest re-writes and podcasts from LC & the Spirit Team.
Right off the bat, we'll send you a PDF with 10 common limiting beliefs, re-writes and how to use them.
Be sure to check your email to confirm so we know you want us in your inbox. We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information for any reason.